Seems like we never have a break from cats around here lol.
About a month ago, I saw this cat:

Then, last week, Mom called me from outside and I went over to look out the window and saw the above cat plus these around her feet begging for pets:

We have no idea where they came from. They resemble pampered house cats, except they are really skinny and the fur around their necks is all matted.
They are super friendly and let me pick them up right away and they tried to 'love' their way into the house lol.
I've only seen them a few times since then. I think they eat and run.
That first night, Sammy showed up and cried at me, the big baby. Not fond of me talking to other cats, even though he is anti-social himself. One of the three tried to say hi to him and he hissed and swatted. The cat cowered and acted traumatized for like 5 minutes after that o.O Was like it never had anyone be mad at it before lol. Poor thing.
Here's Sammy with the first cat:

I had to completely change my clothes that first night with all three of them. They rubbed all over me and Ki was extremely pissed.
Here's a few more pics of them:


About a month ago, I saw this cat:
Then, last week, Mom called me from outside and I went over to look out the window and saw the above cat plus these around her feet begging for pets:
We have no idea where they came from. They resemble pampered house cats, except they are really skinny and the fur around their necks is all matted.
They are super friendly and let me pick them up right away and they tried to 'love' their way into the house lol.
I've only seen them a few times since then. I think they eat and run.
That first night, Sammy showed up and cried at me, the big baby. Not fond of me talking to other cats, even though he is anti-social himself. One of the three tried to say hi to him and he hissed and swatted. The cat cowered and acted traumatized for like 5 minutes after that o.O Was like it never had anyone be mad at it before lol. Poor thing.
Here's Sammy with the first cat:
I had to completely change my clothes that first night with all three of them. They rubbed all over me and Ki was extremely pissed.
Here's a few more pics of them:
no subject
Date: 2010-02-01 02:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-01 02:25 am (UTC)Just hope they are all fixed. We have no extra money to take care of kittens again.
We are reluctant to do anything with them just in case they really do belong to someone around here.
:)